At TURN Pharmacy Leadership, we strive to provide our clients with exceptional service and customer satisfaction.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you have attempted to resolve issues with Support staff, and still feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
This Refund Policy outlines our policy and procedures for processing refunds.
- Refund eligibility
- To be eligible for a refund on a self-paced course (for example, The Leader’s Toolbox Courses) the course or toolbox must not have been more than 50% completed, and the request for a refund must be made within 14 days of purchase. We will ask for some feedback as to why you are seeking a refund as well.
- As outlined in all contracts regarding service-based programs (for example, The Amplify Program and Leadership Development Programs), agreements can be terminated and any part-payments refunded prior to the commencement of the first session.
- Refund process
- To request a refund, please contact our customer service team through the contact page within the eligible time frame mentioned above.
- Once your refund request is received and approved, we will issue a refund to the original payment method within 10 business days.
- Non-refundable services
- Some services may not be eligible for a refund, such as completed services or services that were initiated and agreed upon by the client after the purchase.
- Dispute resolution
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your refund request, you may escalate the issue to our management team for further review.
- Changes to this policy
- We reserve the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Refund Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.