Develop your leader’s smart skills and help your pharmacy
innovate, thrive and grow.
Whether you are an owner, pharmacist manager or part of the leadership team, without the necessary smart skills, leadership can be stressful.
People-pleasing tendencies, high workloads where everyone wants a piece of you, ineffective communication and increased business pressures all lead to the perfect storm.
That’s why we are here…
Why choose TURN Pharmacy Leadership for your leadership development needs?
We equip leaders with the skills to address challenges like:
- Stress of themselves or their staff
- Ineffective communication
- Resistance to change
- Workflow inefficiencies
- Disengagement and lack of motivation
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Implementing new services
This helps pharmacies by:
- Increasing productivity
- Improving staff retention
- Engagement and autonomy increases, decreasing human resource support burden
- Optimising and supporting a stretched workforce
- Fulfilling part of your legislative obligation to support Psychological Safety
Combining personal experience with evidence-based content, we tailor our delivery to support the unique challenges faced by pharmacy leaders.
Flexible delivery options and customizable packages ensure that our programs fit seamlessly into your busy schedule, goals, and budget.
Regardless of the format and inclusions chosen, participants will cover four key phases to ensure growth:
Discovery: Explore emotional intelligence and the core aspects of effective leadership in the pharmacy environment.
Assessment: Evaluate participants strengths and areas for growth to develop a customised plan tailored to their needs.
Reflection: Deepen understanding through reflection, gaining insights into participants leadership style and potential.
Implement: Apply the newfound skills, leading to professional and team growth and effectiveness.
Different Pharmacies have different needs. We will design a package to suit your needs.
- 1:1 coaching & mentoring
- Leadership Development Workshop Series for team leaders
- Emotional and Cultural Intelligence Assessments & debriefs
- Access to on-demand leadership development training
- Access to on-demand emotional intelligence training
- Span from 3 months to 12 months in duration
Why invest in leadership development?
It’s often said that we can’t afford the time or the budget for training. However, consider this:
35% of payroll expenditure is lost due to disengagement.
Leaders are the drivers of engagement.
High-functioning emotionally intelligent teams have recorded significant improvements including:
- a 63% increase in productivity efficiency
- 62% higher employee satisfaction
- 61% more openness to change
- 54% better emotional and mental well-being.
Who should enroll?
This program is for the leaders or emerging leaders within your pharmacies. These people will include but are not limited to:
- Business Development Managers
- Pharmacists-in-charge & Pharmacist Managers
- Retail Managers
- Aspiring or Emerging Leaders