Do you feel lost when it comes to knowing how to lead yourself through the life and career you want?
Pharmacists and pharmacy assistants are under a lot of pressure. We work in high-risk environments and strive for excellence. For many of us, we are also in patient-facing roles that require high levels of empathy. When you combine all of this with staff shortages and an ever-increasing scope of practice, it’s no wonder that as a profession, we are experiencing high levels of burnout…
Lead Yourself is a personal development course that helps pharmacists and pharmacy assistants gain the tools and confidence to take control of the steering wheel and lead themselves to the life and the long, meaningful, successful career they want.
Why Lead Yourself?
As Pharmacists, we are under a lot of pressure. Lead Yourself is the must-do, foundation course that helps you lead the life you want. It will help you gain clarity on what you value, learn how to deal with stress effectively, become accountable to yourself and equips you with the tools you need to stay calm and in control throughout the day. On top of this, Lead Yourself goes beyond the buzzwords “well-being” and “resilience” and identifies how you can foster this within yourself and juggle a successful career with your personal life in order to find balance.
Lead Yourself is designed to give pharmacists the freedom to show up as they want in their lives.
About the Creator
Hi! My name is Chantelle and I’m a former Pharmacist Manager, Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and Leadership Coach. I suffered a burnout in my career as a pharmacist. After that experience, I realised that until I could lead myself, it didn’t matter how ‘good’ of a manager or pharmacist I was, I would never be able to lead myself to the life I wanted. That’s why I created Lead Yourself, a personal development program designed to help pharmacists protect themselves from burnout and equip themselves with the skills needed to have a long, meaningful and successful career.
I want you to have the tools and confidence you need to show up how you want in your life and career, and I fundamentally believe that these are the tools to do it.
This course is for you if…
- You are are wanting to juggle life better and restore some balance
- You are ready to take back control of your day and well-being
- You are an early career pharmacist looking to seet yourself up with good habits that will serve you for life
- Are an owner wanting to purchase a course to proive to your staff that supports them to be active, motivated, healthy employees
- Explain the five building blocks of resilience in the PERMA model
- Describe how to implement the 4A’s in dealing with stress
- Identify your values and how they can be applied to work
- Use the Circle of Influence to identify what is in your control
- Explain the four areas of proactive resilience
- Describe how to take control of threat emotions and reroute them to productive outcomes
- The 2016 Competency Standards addressed by this activity include: 4.1
- You may wish to self-record 3 Group 2 points
- Please note this course is yet to be certified.