It’s hard to get anything meaningful accomplished when you’re always working in a reactive environment.
You know that you need to be more proactive if you want to achieve your goals, but it’s hard to do that when you’re always putting out fires, are at everyone’s beck and call and feel at the mercy of whatever “work” walks through the door.
When this happens it can leave you feeling:
- constantly behind
- frustrated because we don’t have time or space to focus on the long-term goals
If we experience these feelings constantly, it can decrease our job satisfaction because we don’t feel like we get to complete meaningful work.
Plan, Execute, Achieve will help you identify that there is another way to break free from our reactive environment by teaching you how to prioritize, set goals that are both meaningful and achievable, build a plan of action and learn to focus on the growth zone instead of the grind.
The course will give you tools to help you focus on what makes you happy and fulfilled at work.
Why Plan, Execute, Achieve – Beyond Goal Setting?
This course is for anyone who wants to make their to-do list work for them, pharmacists who want to complete more meaningful work in a day, pharmacy leaders who want to goal set more effectively in teams and those who know that lunchtime meetings are never going to happen and are looking for a better way to get stuff done. By completing this course you will be able to:
About the Creator
Hi, my name is Chantelle and I am an Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Leadership Coach, former Pharmacy Manager and small business owner. I have a deep understanding of what it’s like to work in the reactive environment of a pharmacy, as well as a great appreciation for the fact that blocking out hours of uninterrupted time is not practical. We don’t have board room tables and office doors to always make goal achieving as a team easy!
Because of this, I have combined some simple yet powerful tools to help you achieve your long-term visions both individually and in a team that is realistic for Pharmacy.
Practical, sound, implementable strategies will be the biggest game-changers and this is what I aim to provide you right here.
This course is for you if…
- You want to make your to-do list work for you
- You are a Pharmacist who wants to complete more meaningful work in a day
- You are a Pharmacy leader who wants to achieve goals more effectively with your team
- You are a Pharmacist who knows that lunchtime meetings are never going to happen and staff meetings are rare so need to find another way to get stuff done.
- Explain the difference between efficiency and effectiveness at work
- Identify ways to improve efficiency at work
- Discuss how to integrate long-term strategy into day-to-day activities
- Outline the three different ways that leaders can execute goals in teams
- Identify how to prioritise work to improve goal achievement
- Apply the principles of prioritising daily work to achieve more on daily basis within the workplace
- Explain what a SMART goal
- Explain the steps Reverse Engineering goal-setting technique
- Apply Reverse Engineering to long-term goal alignment individually and in teams
- The 2016 Competency Standards addressed by this activity include: 4.1.3, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 4.2.4, 4.3.1, 4.4.1, 4.4.5, 4.5.3
- You may wish to self-record 2 Group 2 points
- Please note this course is yet to be certified.